Free Student Meals
Meal distribution days will be Monday, Wednesday, and Friday via the following methods:
- Delivery via bus routes between 11:00 a.m - 12:00 p.m.
- Curbside pickup at multiple schools (10:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.) at the following schools:
Clarke Middle School - 1235 Baxter Street
Hilsman Middle School - 870 Gaines School Road
Whitehead Road Elementary School - 555 Quailwood Dr
- To help the School Nutrition and Transportation teams plan for food delivery, please complete a survey (ENG) for each child enrolled in CCSD. Parents can change their selection at any time. The nutrition and transportation teams will continually modify operations.
- Questions regarding student meals? 706-354-1138
A student's meals won't be delivered to their house -- buses will run specific routes.
Apartment complexes and public housing will be a school bus stop delivery with social distancing protocol enforced.
- The Transportation Department is finalizing bus routes and they will be posted as soon as possible. In the meantime, please call 706-548-6971 and the staff will tell you where when/where a bus will make a stop.
La nutrición escolar proveerá alementos para TODO estudiante inscrito en el distrito escolar de el condado Clarke. Todos los estudiantes son elegibles. Favor de seleccionar su opción de entrega a continuación. Favor de completar un formulario para cada estudiante que este registrado en el distrito escolar de el condado Clarke.
Holy Cross Lutheran Church Food Pantry
800 West Lake Dr
Athens, GA 30606
- Wednesday, October 28th
- Wednesday, November 18th
- Wednesday, December 16th
- Wednesday, January 27th
- Wednesday, February 24th
- Wednesday, March 24th
- Wednesday, April 28th
- Wednesday, May 19th