VILLA (Volunteer Instructional Leadership Learning Academy) is a new program developed by the Georgia School Boards Association, offering CCSD parents the opportunity to learn about CCSD operations, budgeting, history, school law, technology, and curriculum.
The VILLA program is open each year to 42 participants (two from each school). Parents of current CCSD students are invited to apply.
Some of the topics in this six-course program include:
- CCSD’s governance model and the role of School Board members;
- The School Board’s strategic priorities and day-to-day operations;
- Discussions regarding curriculum, instruction, finance, and human resources;
- Visits to elementary, middle, and high school and district offices.
- Click here to read the VILLA flyer.
If you are interested in participating, please complete this form.
Congratulations to our 2022 graduates!
- Soraia Felgenhauer / email@example.com