Our mission is to maximize the potential of students and staff by providing leadership and support in the effective use of technology.
District Improvement Goals and Division Strategies
- Develop and maintain a district culture that supports our core values. Increase and improve avenues of communication through technology-based systems.
- Build strong and positive relationships among our students, families, community members, schools, all school district employees, and the Board of Education members.
- Increase and improve avenues of communication to parents and the community through technology-based systems.
- Excel in student and staff performance.
- Provide structures, support, and resources to improve student and staff performance.
- Design and Implement a Comprehensive Process for Continuous Improvement.
- Improve the efficiency of our organization and operations.
- Provide information systems that increase the efficiency of district operations.
- Implement policies and procedures to provide greater efficiency in budgeting for technology resources.
It is always best to create a Helpdesk Ticket if you're at work. However, if you can't access the helpdesk, you can ask a colleague to create a ticket on your behalf or you can contact Shannon Dempsey (email@example.com) in Technology Services with a description of your issue and she'll enter a ticket for you. If you have no access to email (work or personal), please phone Shannon at 706.546.7721, ext. 77603 for assistance.
Director of Infrastructure Support Services
706.546.7721, ext. 77602
Administrative Assistant & Budget Analyst
706.546.7721, ext. 77603