Transcript Requests

  • Current Students

    You can send your official transcript electronically to any college in Georgia for free through the website.  Every student at CCHS should have a account.  If you don't remember how to access your account, try the help options to look up your username and/or reset your password.  If you don't have an account, you can also create one.

    Students may also send transcripts via, an electronic transcript service which can be used to send transcripts to colleges across the nation.  There is a small fee for the service charged by the provider.

    If you are applying through The Common Application or a college that uses SENDEdu, your transcripts will be sent electronically by your counselor as part of our "counselor evaluation" part of the application process. We generally get an email notifying us that we need to complete an evaluation for you, but PLEASE do follow up to make sure your transcripts have been received by the college.  We don't want you missing deadlines because an address was entered incorrectly or because we didn't get a notification.

    Please stay in touch and communicate with your counselor throughout your college application process. Unless you talk to us, we won't know what you need from us...whether that's sending a transcript, writing a recommendation, completing a form, etc. You can communicate with your counselor in person, in writing, or by email!


    Former Students

    If you've already graduated from Clarke Central, you must request your transcript through the CCSD Board of Education.  Please visit this link for more information.