The Office of Federal Programs provides support to administrators, teachers, and support staff in improving educational outcomes of all CCSD students; supporting the development and implementation of standards-based interventions; planning and implementing programs; assisting school leaders and district personnel in meeting federal grant requirements.
All 21 schools in CCSD are school-wide (SW) Title I programs.
- Title I, Part A-Improving Academic Achievement of the Disadvantaged
- 1003A School Improvement Grant (SIG)
- Title II, Part A-Supporting Effective Instruction Grant
- Title IV, Part A -Student Support and Academic Enrichment (SSAE)
- Consolidation of Funds (Fund 150)
- Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief (ESSER) Information
Executive Director of Federal Programs
706-546-7721, ext. 79514
706-546-7721, ext. 79515
706-546-7721, ext. 79538
706-546-7721, ext. 79517