The Clarke County School District has partnered with ESS to manage our substitute program. A leader in K-12 staffing, ESS is now responsible for the hiring, training, and placement of all (daily and long-term) substitute teachers.
New for 2022-23! Increased Substitute Pay Scale!
- Full day teacher position (10 days or less): $90
- Half-day teacher position (10 days or less): $45
- Full day certified teacher position (day 11+): $180
- Full day long-term sub position (day 11+): $180
- Full day paraprofessional (any # of days): $79
- Half-day paraprofessional: $39.50
All long-term positions must be with the same absence, in the same classroom, at the same school, AND communicated to the ESS staff to count towards the increased pay rate.
Questions? Want to Apply?
If you are interested in working as a substitute for our district, please visit www.ESS.jobs to apply or call 877-983-2244 for more information.
The Clarke County School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, religion, handicap, or disability in its educational programs, activities or employment practices.