To Request Records - Current Students
- Records of students who are currently enrolled in the Clarke County School District may be requested directly from the student's school.
- Click here to view contact information for each school.
To Request Records - Former Students (Graduated/Withdrawn)
Requests for copies of records must be made by written request from the student (if the student is 18 or over) or parent (if the student is under 18) either by mail, email, or fax. Please attach a copy of your picture ID. Requests forms are also available in the related files section below.
- Please click here to download and print a Records Request Form.
- You may also click here to submit an Electronic Records Request Form.
- Completed request forms will be processed as quickly as possible, typically within two business days.
- Records will be mailed or emailed.
- Records will be released to educational agencies upon request.
Clarke County School District
595 Prince Avenue
Athens, GA 30601
706-546-7721, ext. 79607