Student Records

  • To Request Records

    • Records of students who are currently enrolled in the Clarke County School District may be requested directly from the student's school.
    • Records of students who have graduated or withdrawn are located at and may be requested from (please see link at the bottom of this page) the Clarke County Board of Education at 440-1 Dearing Ext.

    Requests for copies of records must be made by written request from the student (if the student is 18 or over) or parent (if the student is under 18) either by mail, email, or fax. Please attach a copy of your picture ID. Requests forms are also available in the related files section below.

    • Completed request forms will be processed as quickly as possible, typically within two business days.
    • Records will be mailed or emailed.
    • Records will be released to educational agencies upon request.

    Students who have graduated or withdrawn since 2006 may opt instead to use Parchment to send official transcripts to their destinations. While there is a nominal fee for this service, Parchment offers electronic transcript delivery to colleges, which is the preferred method for many schools as well as the NCAA Eligibility Center.

    Mailing Address

    Clarke County School District
    Records Office
    440-1 Dearing Extension
    Athens, GA 30606
    Fax: 706-357-5317

    Please feel free to contact Carla Fonseca at 706-546-7721, ext. 20748 or, with any questions concerning records requests.