Welcome to the Clarke County School District Benefits Page. The CCSD Board of Education's contribution to employee benefits adds nearly 30% to our employees' pay. When you come to work here, you will participate in the best health care and retirement plans available in any industry, as well as a wide array of additional benefits like Life, Dental, Disability, and Flexible Spending Accounts to protect and leverage your paycheck.
CCSD offers a comprehensive benefits program to meet the needs of you and your family. You may make changes to your plan during October Open Enrollment each year. But under certain conditions such as marriage, divorce, or the birth of a baby, you may be able to make adjustments to your plan now.
Please remember: The above explanation of benefits is simply a summary. The official plan documents govern the operation of coverage. You may request a copy from your benefits office at any time.
- For open enrollment questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For other benefit questions, email La'Tura Hunter: email@example.com.
CCSD Benefit Portal - https://www.workterra.net/
- Metlife Network Dentist - choose PDP Plus Network
- EyeMed Vision Provider - choose the "Select" Network
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
- Kaiser Permanente
- Prescription Formulary
- Open Enrollment Highlights Newsletter 2020
- 2020 State Health Decision Guide
- 2020 Rate Sheet
- Technology Tip Sheet for help logging in to CCSD Benefits
- How to Sign in to State Health
- Open Enrollment Live Presentation Location Schedule
- How to Earn Wellness Credits for State Health
- How to Save on Prescriptions
- Help with Tobacco Cessation
- Save with the Disease Management/Prescription Waiver Program
- Telemedicine for SHBP Participants