State Health Benefit Plan
Clarke County School District participates in the State Health Benefit Plan. The Board will contribute $11,340 per year for each employee enrolled to fund health care coverage for State Health participants.
The State Health Benefit Plan offers seven plan options: Gold, Silver, or Bronze HRA plans, HMO plans offered by Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare and Kaiser Permanente, and an HDHP plan offered by United Healthcare. Review the State Health Decision Guide for more information on the plans and what they cover.
Important State Benefit Links:
- BlueCross BlueShield
- Kaiser Permanente
- United HealthCare
- State Health Enrollment Portal
- CCSD State Health Guide 2021 v2
- Clarke OE Presentation 2021 - Resources Guide
- Open Enrollment Highlights Newsletter - 2021
- 2021 Rate Sheet
- Technology Tip Sheet for Help with CCSD Benefits Login
- How to Sign in to State Health
- How to Save on Prescriptions
- Help with Tobacco Cessation
- Save with the Disease Management/Prescription Waiver Program
- Telemedicine for SHBP Participants
- How to Earn Wellness Credits for State Health
Please remember the explanation above is just a summary. The official plan documents for the plan govern the operation of this coverage. You may request a copy from your benefits office at any time.