Georgia Milestones Assessments
The Georgia Milestones Assessment System is a comprehensive summative assessment program for grades 3-12. Georgia Milestones measures how well students have learned the knowledge and skills outlined in the state-adopted content standards in language arts, mathematics, science, and social studies. Students in grades 3 through 8 will take an end-of-grade assessment in each content area, while high school students will take an end-of-course assessment for each of the eight courses designated by the State Board of Education.
Features of the Georgia Milestone Assessment System include:
- open-ended (constructed-response) items in language arts;
- a writing component (in response to passages read by students) at every grade level and course within the language arts assessment; and
- administered online at all grade levels.
- Georgia DOE Testing/Assessment
- Experience Online Testing (practice site for Georgia Milestones)