To participate in an interscholastic athletic activity, students must:
- Have a valid physical on file with the athletic office.
- Have a signed permission form on file with the athletic office.
- Be covered by family, supplemental and/or school insurance.
- Meet all GHSA and CCSD eligibility requirements.
- Meet any additional requirements established by the head coach.
Eric Blake: firstname.lastname@example.org
HMS ATHLETICS ANNOUNCEMENT
Due to concerns over the health and safety of our students and community, CCSD has made the proactive decision not to move forward as originally scheduled with Fall Athletics facilitated by any of the four middle schools.
A decision will be made by the administration regarding Winter Athletics as more data becomes available and safety measures can continue to be assessed.
In the event that Winter and/or Spring Athletics season do resume later this school year, any 7th or 8th grade student wishing to participate may not be failing 2 or more classes on her/his most recent report card, and must have an up-to-date Athletic Physical on file with Ms. Seymour.
Here is the link for a copy of the blank physical form, which needs to be completed by a medical professional and can be done with an appointment at the Hilsman Health Clinic or any other licensed medical practice. Please contact Erin Seymour (email@example.com) with any questions or concerns.