Welcome to OCESP!
Welcome to the Office of Community Engagement & Strategic Partnerships
Our team is dedicated to creating and supporting partnerships among schools, families, and the Athens-Clarke County community.
As a central resource for family engagement, our staff strives to engage with our essential partners (parents/guardians, the ACC community) to help our students achieve academic goals. We are responsible for communicating the goals, objectives, and priorities of the Clarke County School District and strive to provide our families and community with accurate and timely information.
When our community partners with CCSD, we can achieve goals that benefit our most important asset: OUR STUDENTS. Thank you for your interest in making a difference for the Clarke County School District students through community partnership!
Chief of Community Engagement - Lawrence Harris
Communications & Partnerships Manager - Beth Moore
Community Engagement Specialist - Erin Thompson Podvin
Director of PR & Communications - Donald Porter
District Interpreter - Alex Borges
Executive Administrative Assistant - Angelia Tillman
Multimedia Specialist - Harold Faison
Better Together Newsletter
Welcome to "Better Together" - a brand new monthly newsletter containing important and useful information about the Clarke County School District and our schools. "Better Together" is designed for our community, and so we welcome your feedback on any ideas and suggestions for future editions.
- Better Together - Special Edition - Young Black Poets - ENG
- Better Together - Vol 2, Issue 2 - February 2021 - ENG / SPAN
- Better Together - Vol 2, Issue 1 - January 2021 - ENG / SPAN
- Better Together - Vol 1, Issue 4 - December 2020 - ENG / SPAN
- Better Together - Vol 1, Issue 3 - November 2020 - ENG / SPAN
- Better Together, Edición Especial - ¡Celebrando el Mes de la Hispanidad!
- Better Together, Special Edition - Celebrating Hispanic Heritage Month!
- Better Together - Vol 1, Issue 2 - October 2020 - ENG / SPAN
- Better Together - Vol 1, Issue 1 - September 2020 - ENG / SPAN