School Uniform Guidelines
Uniforms can be purchased at J.C. Penney, Wal-Mart, Target, Dollar General, Old Navy, and Academy Sports.
- White, navy blue, or yellow collared shirts.
- Undershirts must be white, navy blue or yellow.
- Turtleneck and mock turtleneck shirts are allowed.
- All shirts must be plain, have a collar, and cover the shoulder.
- Dresses must have sleeves.
- Boys in grades 3-5 must tuck in their shirts if it falls below the bottom of the belt.
- Approved Whitehead Road T-shirts are considered uniform shirts.
- Khaki or Navy Blue.
- Cargo pants and knee-length shorts are allowed.
- Pants must be worn at the waist.
- Capris, knee-length skirts, skorts, and jumpers are allowed.
- No jeans of any color are allowed.
- Hoodies or sweaters can be worn over the collared shirt and must fall within the school uniform color scheme.
- No specific color required.
- Shoes must have a back or strap.
- No flip flops.
- No hats, hoods, bandanas, skull caps, or sweatbands.