School Uniform Guidelines
Uniforms can be purchased at Walmart, Target, Dollar General, Old Navy, and Academy Sports.
- White, royal blue, navy, black, yellow/goldenrod shirts with a full, fold-over collar.
- Solid white, royal, navy, black or goldenrod yellow t-shirts may be worn under short-sleeve polo shirts
in like color.
- Girls may wear shirts out over their pants.
- Boys must tuck in their shirts.
- Khaki, black or navy blue.
- Capri pants, five-pocket brushed cotton or corduroys, knee-length shorts or skorts, skirts,
dresses and jumpers are permitted.
- Leggings may be worn underneath skirts or dresses, but may not replace pants.
- Khaki, black, or navy blue.
- Cargo pants, five-pocket brushed cotton or corduroys, and knee-length shorts are
- For grades 3-5, pants must be worn at the waist with a belt, if the garment has belt loops.
- Must have tennis type shoes for recess and PE.
Jackets, Sweaters, and Sweatshirts:
- Solid (no graphics/logos) jackets, sweaters, and sweatshirts (pullover, button, or zip) may be worn over collared shirts.
Friday Dress Code:
- Winterville College/Spirit Days – Students may wear blue or black denim jeans, jean skirts, or jean shorts with Winterville t-shirt or college/university t-shirt.