Healthy Every Day
- Barrow Elementary students show how to wash your hands!
- CCSD Video - Healthy Every Day
- Wear Your Mask Video / SPAN
- Symptom Checklist - Before You Head to School
- New DPH Guidelines for Isolation/Quarantine
- Operating Schools During COVID-19: CDC's Considerations
- CDC Indicators and Thresholds for Schools
- CCSD - Reopening Guidebook - Updated 3.24.21 / SPAN
- CCSD - School Reopening Infographic - Updated 3.12.21 / SPAN
- CCSD - COVID-19 Health & Safety Procedures Presentation / SPAN / Video
- CCSD - Reopening Information - FAQ / SPAN
- CCSD - Reopening Information Session (10/28/20) / Video
- CCSD Report 2021: The Air We Breathe (HVAC Infograph)
Return Schedule for In-Person Learning
Navigating COVID-19 Using Different Instructional Models
Keeping our students and staff safe requires vigilance in both mitigating and responding to COVID-19 incidents in our schools. So far this semester, we have made temporary school closure decisions for two reasons:
- due to a member of the school community testing positive, we have paused instruction to allow for ample time for intensive contact tracing and communication with affected individuals who must undertake a precautionary quarantine, and
- due to a potential shortage of staff as a result of precautionary quarantines, whether from school-based or community-based exposure, we pivoted to a remote-only learning model to ensure a continuation of high-quality instruction for our students.
We are thoroughly evaluating each COVID-19 related incident that comes to our attention and making the best decision for each school. No two schools are alike, and there is no one size fits all solution to keeping our school communities safe.