Healthy Every Day
- CCSD 2021-22 COVID-19 Protocols (updated 8/13/21) / Español
- Reopening Letter from Dr. Xernona Thomas, Superintendent
- CCSD Back-to-School Guide / Guía para el Regreso a Clases
- School Nurse Contacts (updated 9.8.21)
Guidance from Health Officials
The CCSD will continue to adhere to the most recent COVID guidelines issued by the Georgia Department of Public Health (GADPH) and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
- Per CDC Guidelines, masks are required indoors and on buses for all individuals, regardless of vaccination status.
- Administrative Order for Public Health Control Measures can be found here.
- CDC guidance on "What to do if you are sick" can be found here.
- Download this guidance as a PDF document in English / Espanol.