2022 BOE Meeting Schedule & Info
595 Prince Avenue
Athens, GA 30601
- Board Meetings are open to the public.
- The Board of Education typically holds its regular monthly meeting on the second Thursday of each month. The BOE's agenda-setting meeting is typically held on the first Thursday of each month. Please view the CCSD calendar for dates and times.
- Meetings are currently open to the public and can also be viewed on the CCSD YouTube channel. Subscribe to the channel and receive updates when a meeting begins.
- Agendas are made available there (3) days in advance in the governance information system for the BOE (Simbli).
Public Comment Submissions
- The deadline to sign up to read public comments at a regular BOE meeting is 4:00 p.m. on the day of the meeting.
- To sign up, please call Lisa Palmer at 706-546-7721, Ext. 20701.