2023 BOE Meeting Schedule & Info
595 Prince Avenue
Athens, GA 30601
- Board Meetings are open to the public.
- The Board of Education typically holds its regular monthly meeting on the second Thursday of each month. The BOE's agenda-setting meeting is typically held on the first Thursday of each month. Beginning in July 2023, the work session and board meeting will happen on the same day with the work session beginning at 5 p.m., followed by the board meeting at 7 p.m. Please view the CCSD calendar for dates and times.
- Meetings are currently open to the public and can also be viewed on the CCSD YouTube channel. Subscribe to the channel and receive updates when a meeting begins.
- Agendas are made available three (3) days in advance in the governance information system for the BOE (Simbli).
Public Comment Submissions
- The deadline to sign up to read public comments at a regular BOE meeting is 4 p.m. on the day of the meeting.
- To sign up, please call Lisa Palmer at 706-546-7721, Ext. 79201.
2023 Board Meeting Schedule
*one meeting due to spring break
6/1/2023 *One Meeting
*Beginning of One Meeting
The new meeting schedule begins on July 13th. The work session begins at 5:00 p.m., and the board meeting would begin immediately following the work session at 7:00 p.m.