Clarke Scholars Program
The Clarke Middle Scholars Program is designed to support and recognize students who seek opportunities for self-development, academic enrichment and community outreach with a goal of service and action in each.
Students will engage in self-selected experiences in order to:
- become more aware of their own strengths and areas for growth
- undertake challenges that develop new skills
- discuss, evaluate and plan student-initiated activities
- persevere in action
- work collaboratively with others
- develop international-mindedness through global engagement, multilingualism, and intercultural understanding
- consider the ethical implications of their actions.