Welcome to the Clarke County School District Benefits Page. The CCSD Board of Education's contribution to employee benefits adds nearly 30% to our employees' pay. When you come to work here, you will participate in the best health care and retirement plans available in any industry, as well as a wide array of additional benefits like Life, Dental, Disability, and Flexible Spending Accounts to protect and leverage your paycheck.
CCSD offers a comprehensive benefits program to meet the needs of you and your family. You may make changes to your plan during October Open Enrollment each year. But under certain conditions such as marriage, divorce, or the birth of a baby, you may be able to make adjustments to your plan now.
- How to Sign in to State Health
- CCSD Benefit Portal
- Click Here for Information on How to Enroll in Your Benefits for 2022
- Metlife Network Dentist (choose PDP Plus Network)
- EyeMed Vision Provider (choose the "Select" Network)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
- Kaiser Permanente
- Prescription Formulary
- CCSD State Health Guide 2022
- Clarke County Retirement Savings Plan
- 2022 Rate Sheet
- Open Enrollment Highlights Newsletter 2022
- Debt Reduction Case Study CCSD Handout
- CCSD Presentation - Student Debt Reduction v3
Please remember: The above explanation of benefits is simply a summary. The official plan documents govern the operation of coverage. You may request a copy from your benefits office at any time.