- Clarke County School District
CCSD Launches BoardDocs
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Please direct inquiries to:
Mary Wickwire, 706-546-7721
BEGINNING OCTOBER 3, 2018 BOARDDOCS IS OFFICIALLY THE BOARD MANAGEMENT SERVICE FOR THE CLARKE COUNTY SCHOOL DISTRICT
Athens, GA (October 3, 2018) - Beginning October 3, 2018, BoardDocs is officially the Board management service for the Clarke County School District (CCSD). The use of BoardDocs is part of an overall effort of the Clarke County Board of Education and Clarke County School District to provide more accessibility and transparency to their stakeholders.
All public documents associated with the CCSD Board of Education meetings will be available the day before the meeting on the CCSD BoardDocs website. Documents that require board approval before being made public (such as minutes of past meetings or personnel policies) will be made available on BoardDocs immediately following the Board meeting.
- Go to the Board Docs link:
- Go to the Clarke County School District Website:
Select the Board Docs link on the Board of Education drop-down menu.
Navigating Board Docs
There are four main tabs that the public can use to navigate BoardDocs:
Featured: Allows the user to see the most recent meeting(s) and/or supporting materials.
Meetings: Allows the user to view past and present meetings
Policies: Allows the user to view School Board Policies.
- General- Allows the user to view past meeting Agendas (since 2006) and Minutes (since 2004).
- Events- Allows CCSD to feature various events around the district.
- Strategic Goals- A list of CCSD’s six Priorities/Goals under the Strategic Plan 2018-2010, and each of the agenda items from recent meetings that are related to each goal.
- Board Members- A brief biography of CCSD’s nine board members, the district each one represents, and a map of the school board districts.
ABOUT BOARDDOCS - BoardDocs is a Cloud-based board management solution developed by Emerald Data Solutions, Marietta, Georgia. The BoardDocs platform manages every aspect of the preparation, approval and distribution of documents associated with board meetings.
For more information about Clarke County School District, please contact Mary Wickwire at 706-546-7721 or firstname.lastname@example.org.