- Whitehead Road Elementary
CCSD Youth Vaccine Clinics - 2nd Dose Information
Great news! The Pfizer COVID vaccine is now available for 5-11-year-olds, and CCSD is hosting vaccine clinics at our schools! This vaccine is optional, and this opportunity is offered as a convenience to families.
CCSD Vaccine Clinic - 2nd Dose Information
- These clinics are for students ages 5 - 11 years old who received their 1st dose at a CCSD clinic. (First doses may be available at some clinics. Please check with your school nurse to confirm.)
- Students should plan to report to their school’s clinic or to the location where they received their 1st dose, whichever is more convenient.
- A parent/guardian must be present for their student to receive the COVID vaccine at school. A DPH consent form is required (you may complete it at the clinic).
- Appointments are not required for the second dose. However, students should report for their 2nd dose at the same time they were given their 1st dose.
- *Please note: the Barrow Elementary Clinic has extended hours due to high volume. Parents attending that clinic, please feel free to come anytime between the hours of 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Middle school students who are 11 years of age are welcome to attend any of the elementary events to receive their vaccination.
Additional Vaccine Opportunities
Clarke County Health Department
345 North Harris Street
Athens, GA 30601
Book an appointment with DPH online: https://gta-vras.powerappsportals.us/en-US/