2023-24 HMS Volleyball

Latiki Poole 


To compete in any sport, student athletes need to be academically eligible, which means that they passed at least 6 out of 7 classes on the most recent report card.

 All student-athletes also need to turn in a physical form signed by a doctor: English Form / Espanol Form. These expire after 1 year. Some ideas of where you can get a physical are listed below:

>primary care doctor

>Hilsman Health Center ($25)--call 706-546-7463 to make an appointment

>Little Clinic at Kroger on Hwy 29 (takes insurance)---call 706-715-3746 to make an appointment