School Uniform Guidelines
Uniforms can be purchased at J.C. Penney, Wal-Mart, Target, Dollar General, and Academy Sports.
- White, purple, yellow, or black collared button-down or polo style shirts (solid colors only with no designs).
- White, purple, yellow, or black solid color long sleeve shirts may be worn under a button-down or polo shirts during winter. Shirts are to be tucked in at all times.
- Khaki or black cargo pants, knee-length shorts/skirts/skorts, capri pants, and jumpers are permitted.
- All garments must be worn at the waist with a belt if there are belt loops.
- No jeans of any color, sweatpants, yoga pants, leggings*, or athletic pants. (*White, purple, yellow, or black leggings are permitted under skirts and jumpers during the winter.)
- Large coats and hooded sweatshirts may be worn during arrival, dismissal, and recess, but not in class.
- Students are permitted to wear white, purple, yellow, or black crew neck, solid color sweatshirts or sweaters over their uniform shirt.
- Shoes must be closed-toe. No slippers, flip flops, slides, sandals, or backless shoes permitted.
- Athletic shoes are required for PE.
- No bandanas, skull caps, sweatbands, hoods or hats.
- Stroud spirit wear (sweatshirts or t-shirts) can be worn on Fridays with uniform pants/shorts/skirts. T-shirts need to be tucked in.
Dress Down Days:
- Parents will receive advance notice from the principal for designated “Dress Down Days."