After-School Program Hours: 2:35-6:00
- $6 per day for the first student, $4 for each additional student
- $4 per day for Clarke County School District employees
- $10 initial registration fee / $20 for a family of 2 or more
- $1.00 late fee per student for each additional minute after 6:00pm
Payments are due every Friday in order for the student to return the following Monday.
Let's meet our ASP staff!
Mrs. Kelley: Coordinator
- I have 1 daughter (My Angel in Heaven) and 2 handsome young men, ages 23 and 19.
- I have 2 beautiful grandsons, ages 3 and 1
- I am married to my wonderful husband of 24 years
- My favorite color is PINK
- My favorite food is soul food and Mexican rice
- I love to cook
- I have been with CCSD for 15 years working with special needs
Ms. Gilbert: Co-Coordinator
- I LOVE working with children. I have been at Fowler Drive for 2 and a half years.
- I was born in my favorite season, which is FALL!
- My favorite colors are purple and black.
- I LOVE FOOD. My favorite foods are Soul, Mexican, and Jamaican food.
- In my free time I enjoy writing, singing and drawing.
Ms. Cunningham: ASP Staff