Family Resource Center
An optimal level of parental involvement impacts our students' academic performance, enhances our school climate, and elevates our success as a school.
- Dr. Swade Huff, CCHS Principal
How to Support Your Student:
- List of Useful Links
- Instructions for Accessing Campus Parent Portal
- Monitor student's grades and attendance using Campus online or through the app.
- Google Classroom Tutorial for Parents
- Go Guardian Parent App
- Monitor your student's computer usage from your phone or tablet.
- CCSD Bus Transportation
- Graduation Requirements
- Freshman Academy Website
- CCHS Academic Support Letter
- This letter provides information on how parents can support students who are struggling academically at CCHS.
- CCHS Academic Support Resources page
- CCHS Faculty Directory
How to Get Involved and Stay Informed:
- Weekly Newsletter - bit.ly/GladNews
- CCHS Parent Teacher Student Organization (PTSO)
- CCHS Social Media Accounts
- CCHS Local School Governance Team
- CCHS on Instagram
- CCHS on Facebook
- Clarke Central on Twitter
- CCHS Clubs and Extra-Curriculars
- CCHS Athletics
- CCHS Student Handbook
You may also direct questions or concerns to Family Engagement Specialist Christian Barner (firstname.lastname@example.org / 706-357-5200, ext. 17376).