- Clarke Central High
Schedule Announced for Return to In-Person Learning
CCSD will reopen for in-person learning on a phased-in schedule, beginning February 15, 2021. Virtual learning will continue to be offered for all students.
- Parents/Guardians can still change the instructional model for their student (in-person or virtual).
- Buildings will be closed on Wednesdays for deep-cleaning and to allow time for contact tracing.
- Schools will communicate with parents/guardians regarding specific instructional updates for their building.
- Click to view the meeting video and presentation from the BOE Work Session (2/5/21).
- Reopening resources: CCSD - Reopening Guidebook and CCSD - School Reopening Infographic.
- View all Reopening Updates/Information.
Student Instruction Model
Parents/Guardians have the option to change the selection previously made for their student’s instructional model.
- If you want to keep your initial preference, you do not need to do anything.
- If you want to change the instruction model, log in to your Infinite Campus account beginning on Monday, February 8th, to modify it. Note: Your initial choice will be shown.
- Please make any changes by Friday, February 12.