BOE Meeting Information & Agendas
Click to view information regarding the governance of the Clarke County School District, housed in Simbli, the governance information system for the BOE.
- Citizens are encouraged to contact the Board of Education when they have a question, a concern, or a suggestion. We encourage you to learn about issues that affect your student and tell us what you think.
- Board of Education meetings (work sessions and regular meetings) are broadcast through Livestream and can be found on our YouTube channel.
- Regular meetings are also recorded and can be found on our website here.
- Agendas are made active in Simbli three (3) days prior to the meeting.
- To place your name on the list for public comment at the regular board meetings, please contact Lisa Palmer 706-546-7721 ext. 20701. The deadline for submissions is 4:00 p.m. on the day of the meeting.