Student Records

  • To Request Records - Current Students


    To Request Records - Former Students (Graduated/Withdrawn)

    Requests for copies of records must be made by written request from the student (if the student is 18 or over) or parent (if the student is under 18) either by mail, email, or fax. Please attach a copy of your picture ID. Requests forms are also available in the related files section below.

    Mailing Address

    Clarke County School District
    Records Office
    440-1 Dearing Extension
    Athens, GA 30606
    Fax: 706-357-5317


    Records Management
    Kelley Dukes
    706-546-7721, ext. 20748