Parent and Student Portal
If you Have an Existing Portal Account
- Click here to access your account, then enter your username and password. Click Sign In.
- If you've forgotten your username or need to reset your password, please send an email to email@example.com.
If You Have an Activation Key but Not Created Your Account
- Click here to enter your Activation Key and click Submit.
- Enter a username and password and click Create Account. We encourage you to select a unique username and password that you will only use for Campus access. Passwords must include letters and/or numbers and be at least 8 characters long.
- Follow the instructions on that page to go to the login page and sign in.
- Please note: An error message that says **** indicates that the Activation Key entered is incorrect. Please try typing the Activation Key again.
- An error message that says "The Activation Key you entered has already been used to create a Campus Portal account" means that you have successfully created an account already.
- If you do not know your username and password, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To Sign Up for a Portal Account
- Click here to sign up for an account. Enter the student's social security number and birthdate and click Submit to receive your GUID. NOTE: this number is your Activation Key.
- Click on the link to Manually Enter Activation Key. On the next screen click on New User.
- Enter or paste your Activation Key into the appropriate field and click Submit.
- Follow the prompted instructions to create your USERNAME and PASSWORD for your Campus Parent account. We encourage you to select a unique USERNAME and PASSWORD that you will only use for Campus access. Passwords must be at least 8 characters long and can include letters and numbers.
- If you are unable to log in using the USERNAME and PASSWORD that you selected, please send an email to email@example.com.