The PR & Communications Department is responsible for communicating the Clarke County School District's goals, objectives, and priorities to its various stakeholders by disseminating information, media relations, publications, events, imaging/audio services, and open records. The department assists with crisis management/communication and provides marketing and stakeholder engagement support to individual schools and departments.
Better Together Newsletter
Welcome to "Better Together" - a brand new monthly newsletter containing important and useful information about the Clarke County School District and our schools. "Better Together" is designed for our community, and so we welcome your feedback on any ideas and suggestions for future editions.
- Better Together - Special Edition - Young Black Poets - ENG
- Better Together - Vol 2, Issue 2 - February 2021 - ENG / SPAN
- Better Together - Vol 2, Issue 1 - January 2021 - ENG / SPAN
- Better Together - Vol 1, Issue 4 - December 2020 - ENG / SPAN
- Better Together - Vol 1, Issue 3 - November 2020 - ENG / SPAN
- Better Together, Edición Especial - ¡Celebrando el Mes de la Hispanidad!
- Better Together, Special Edition - Celebrating Hispanic Heritage Month!
- Better Together - Vol 1, Issue 2 - October 2020 - ENG / SPAN
- Better Together - Vol 1, Issue 1 - September 2020 - ENG / SPAN