- Please submit an electronic copy of the flyer to be distributed.
- No more than two flyers per organization per year will be approved.
- Please include a complete listing of schools where you would like to distribute the flyer.
- Flyers promoting events or items that have a fee must include financial aid or scholarships. The actual flyer/brochure must state the availability of financial aid or scholarships. An annual report of scholarships may be requested. This requirement may be waived if approved by the Department of Public Relations and Communications in coordination with the Superintendent.
- Flyers that promote for-profit camps, after-school, and tutorial programs will not be approved for distribution in take-home folders; however, they will be allowed to be posted in school information centers. This requirement may be waived if approved by the Department of Public Relations and Communications in coordination with the Superintendent.
- Information intended for a specific group of individuals must not be discriminatory.
- CCSD will not approve flyers that name candidates for public office or those that violate the school district’s anti-discrimination policy.
- CCSD may approve flyers that promote professional services or merchandise or businesses when they provide significant benefits to our school population.
- Flyers must be submitted in English and Spanish to be considered for approval.
- Approval letters only grant permission for the flyer submitted for approval. The letter may not be altered or used to distribute other flyers.
- The approval letters do not grant permission to use a CCSD facility for a program or activity. School principals must approve events held at schools.
- Approval notification will be provided by e-mail.
- Submit requests to:
Dr. Cyndee Perdue Moore
Executive Director of Public Relations and Communications