Due to COVID-19, the Clarke County School District is limiting the distribution of papers to staff/students. Please consider providing a URL that can be shared instead of a flyer.
- Please submit an electronic copy of the flyer to be distributed.
- No more than two flyers per organization per year will be approved.
- Please include a complete listing of schools where you would like to distribute the flyer.
- Flyers promoting events or items that have a fee must include financial aid or scholarships. The actual flyer/brochure must state the availability of financial aid or scholarships. An annual report of scholarships may be requested.
- Flyers that promote for-profit camps, after-school, and tutorial programs will not be approved for distribution in take-home folders; however, they will be allowed to be posted in school information centers.
- Information intended for a specific group of individuals must not be discriminatory.
- CCSD will not approve flyers that name candidates for public office or those that violate the school district’s anti-discrimination policy.
- CCSD may approve flyers that promote professional services or merchandise or businesses when they provide significant benefits to our school population.
- Approval letters only grant permission for the flyer submitted for approval. The letter may not be altered or used to distribute other flyers.
- The approval letters do not grant permission to use a CCSD facility for a program or activity. School principals must approve events held at schools.
- Approval notification will be provided by e-mail.
- Submit requests to: