Need to Update Your Address?

  • Students in the Clarke County School District are assigned to schools based on address. If you have a new address that places your child in a different school zone or the same school zone within CCSD, please email the following documents to the Student Registration Office at or upload them HERE.

    1. Your photo ID.
    2. Proof of residence for the new address. We'll need two documents, which can be two current utility bills (water, power, gas, pest control, cable, internet, trash), or one utility bill plus a current lease/rent statement/mortgage statement. If you've moved in the last 30 days and don't have a utility bill yet, we will accept just your new lease or closing document. If you are living with someone who owns or rents the residence and needs a Certificate of Residence notarized in our office, you will need to schedule an in-person appointment with Student Registration by clicking HERE. If you would like the form to be notarized outside our office, click to access the Certification Of Address Form. This form must be completed by the renter or owner and notarized in front of a notary.