About the Employee of the Month
The “Employee of the Month” program recognizes and rewards staff members for their service and dedication to the students and families of the Clarke County School District. Parents/Guardians, staff, students, and community members can nominate any employee. Each month during the school year, the selection committee will award a winner.
The Foundation for Excellence in Education (Athens) provides a $200 award to each monthly winner.
- Any member of the CCSD community may nominate an employee (a parent/guardian, student, staff member, community/business leader).
- The employee must work full-time and be employed by CCSD for a minimum of one (1) year.
- The employee can work in any department at any school/site location.
- The selection committee will review submissions to select a winner. Employee identification information (name, location of work) will be redacted, enabling the selection committee to review recommendations solely based on the submission form content.
- Click here to submit an Employee of the Month Form. Submission forms must be received by the 20th of each month.
The selection committee is comprised of the following individuals:
- C.J. Amason, Executive Director of the Foundation for Excellence
- David Bradley, CEO/President, Athens Area Chamber of Commerce