Employee of the Month
The “Employee of the Month” program recognizes and rewards CCSD staff members for their service and dedication to the students and families of Athens-Clarke County.
Parents/Guardians, staff, students, and community members can nominate any employee. Each month during the school year, the selection committee will award a winner.
The Foundation for Excellence in Education (Athens) will provide a $200 award to each monthly winner. Winners will be recognized at the regular monthly Board of Education meetings.
- Any member of the CCSD community may nominate an employee (a parent/guardian, student, staff member, community/business leader).
- The employee must work full-time and be employed by CCSD for a minimum of one (1) year.
- The employee can work in any department at any school/site location.
- The selection committee will review submissions to select a winner. Employee identification information (name, location of work) will be redacted, enabling the selection committee to review recommendations solely based on the submission form content.
- Click here to submit an Employee of the Month Form. Submission forms must be received by the 20th of each month.
The selection committee is comprised of the following individuals:
- Michael Harris, Executive Director of Talent Management, CCSD
- J. Amason, Executive Director of the Foundation for Excellence
- David Bradley, CEO/President, Athens Area Chamber of Commerce