If you are interested in becoming a Community (Lay) Coach for Clarke County School District, please compile the following required documents and return to the Clarke County School District Board Office. The application will be considered incomplete if all items are not completed and included in the packet. These items are:
- Criminal History Background Form
- Copy of Driver's License
- Copy of Social Security Card
- Direct Deposit Form
- Fingerprint cards. Prints are taken in Security at the BOE offices on Tuesdays or Thursdays between 2:30 p.m.-4:00 p.m. only.
- I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification form
- Lay Coach Application
- Money Order in the amount of $39.75 with payable information left blank and printed name of the person to be fingerprinted. (This is due at the time of fingerprinting).
- State (G-4) and Federal (W-4) Tax Forms
- Temporary Work Agreement forms (1 & 2)
- Two Confidential References
You must be cleared by Human Resources before beginning.
The Clarke County School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, religion, handicap, or disability in its educational programs, activities or employment practices.