Employee Self Service
Please use this link to access your information: EMPLOYEE SELF SERVICE
- Log in using your EMPLOYEE NUMBER as your username. You can find this on your payroll advice. If you are unable to find this, please ask the person in your department that keeps track of leave as they will have access to that information.
- Your password is the last 4 digits of your social security number. You will be asked to change this the first time you log in. Please use a password you will remember.
- Once you are logged in, use the buttons on the left to navigate through the information. In some fields, you are able to update the information. In others, such as changing your direct deposit information, you will need to print off the document from the list at the right of your screen, complete and sign it, and return it to the Payroll Department.
- To see your pay information, click on the 'Paycheck Simulator'. It will show your current information as well as allow you to "play" with the amounts to determine if you want to change deductions, benefits, or positions. (It will NOT actually make any changes to your pay record.)
- Request for placement 1095C form.
The Clarke County School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, religion, handicap, or disability in its educational programs, activities or employment practices.